So this is the original Christmas card I picked out, designed, staged the picture to match . . . you get the idea. Well, as you may recall, I had 50 free cards courtesy of the Shutterfly post. When I went to order this card, my coupon code did not work! Imagine my frustration . . . As it turns out, though, the free cards are not valid on plain ole' traditional photo cards; they have to be fancier ones. Which, ironically, were far more expensive per card than what I originally picked.
So the best I could create from the different style was this:
This is a stationery card, printed on very heavy nice paper. If the reverse side was formatted properly, it could have been mailed as a postcard.
So the 50 free cards were worth even more than I thought (and would have spent)!


No comments:
Post a Comment